Azamara Club Cruises announced last week that both ships will ply European waters though November 2013. The two vessels, Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest will be calling at familiar favorites such as Monte-Carlo, Ibiza and Santorini, as well as some of the less-trodden gems such as Sochi, Russia, host to the 2014-Winter Olympics; Cassis, France; and Propriano and Palamos, Spain.
Also this springs both ships will launch AzAmazing Evenings, exclusive, custom-designed events which will immerse guests in the cultures that intrigue them.The inclusive night touring experiences are bespoke, intimate and authentic to the destinations where they take place. Azamara’s upcoming Europe season also marks the inclusion of boutique wines, international beers and select standard spirits in the ships restaurants, bars and lounges when open. Travelers eager to experience Europe anew also can take advantage of up to $2,000 per stateroom against the voyage fare when booking air through the cruise line’s ChoiceAir feature.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises