After revealing last week some of what’s in store aboard its upcoming ship Icon of the Seas, Royal Caribbean has now opened the vessel for bookings.
The line’s first Icon-class ship is scheduled to debut in January 2024, offering voyages to the eastern and western Caribbean from Miami.
The wide variety of rooms on Icon offer a range of layouts, which feature more space and accessible options in every main category. Highlights of the ship’s accommodations include:
- Family Infinite Oceanview Balconies — A family of up to six can make memories together and enjoy “me time” with the addition of a bunk alcove for kids tucked away at the other end of the room. The bathroom features a split design, with a shower and sink on one side and a sink and toilet on the other.
- Surfside Family View Interiors, Balconies, and Suites — Nestled in a new neighborhood for families called Surfside, these new rooms for up to four guests offer the elevated suite experience along with a cozy kids’ room that can serve as a living space by day, as well as a private balcony.
- Ultimate Family Townhouse — Debuting on Icon, this three-story suite for families features ways to kick back and relax for every member of the family. The “townhouse” includes an in-suite slide, areas for karaoke and watching movies, two private balconies, and a private entrance to Surfside — complete with a white picket fence and mailbox.
- Panoramic Oceanviews and Suites — Perched high on the ship in the AquaDome neighborhood, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows make the Panoramic Oceanviews and Suites among the best spots for views of the sea, sky, and destinations.
- Sunset Suites, Junior Suites, and Corner Suites — With suite perks and experiences, guests can enjoy the scenery from inside or out while in bed or on their expansive balcony — the Sunset Corner Suites feature an elevated wraparound balcony.
Also among the accommodations lineup are infinite balconies in Central Park, the spacious Sky Junior Suites, and Infinite Grand Suites.