Caribbean Princess set sail from Port Everglades on Sunday, marking Princess Cruises’ eighth vessel in the fleet to return to service.
The ship is now operating roundtrip eastern and western Caribbean cruises, visiting destinations including St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and the line’s private Bahamian destination Princess Cays. Seven-night sailings are combinable for 14-night Eastern and Western Adventurer voyages.
“Caribbean Princess marks our eighth cruise ship to return to service and our teammates are thrilled to be serving our guests back onboard,” said John Padgett, Princess Cruises president. “This ship was our very first vessel to offer the innovative Princess MedallionClass Experience and features modernized venues and newly imagined spaces like The Reef Outdoor Splash Zone that offers a tremendous setting for the entire family.”
All of Caribbean Princess’ eastern Caribbean itineraries visit Princess Cays for a day fun, sun, water activities, and a beachside barbecue. Cabanas with air conditioning are available at the destination, as well as Princess’ MedallionNet wifi.
The vessel was recently modernized, and features kids’ and teens’ clubs in Camp Discovery; The Reef Outdoor Splash Zone with shade, sun, and water activities for kids; Movies Under the Stars on the upper pool deck, and a variety of specialty and quick-service restaurants to appeal to all taste buds.
Princess Cruises sailings are currently only available to passengers who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the voyage, and can provide proof of vaccination.
All guests must also produce a negative, medically-observed PCR or antigen test taken within two days of embarkation.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]