Carnival Cruise Line is beefing up their main dining room menu for ships that have the Seafood Shack. You can now purchase a seafood tower for $60 that includes a variety of seafood items.
Brand Ambassador John Heald said in a Facebook post about the new item, “Now available to be served in the dinning room on ships that have the Seafood Shack. The seafood tower for 2.”
He continued, “And it’s a lot of food. Wow. And while I know this will not be something you may personally want I can tell you they are very popular and still excellent value for money when you look what’s on the plate.
What the Seafood Tower Includes
- 6 Oysters
- A Half-pound of steamed shrimp
- 1 split lobster
- 2 lobster claws
- 1 cluster of snow crab legs
Is The Seafood Tower Too Pricey?
It depends where in the country you are. For some guests, this will be a bargain while for others they’d rather pay the $10 extra dollars and go to the steakhouse, which runs $38 per person.
Commenters on Facebook voiced their opinion on both side. Wayne said, “Nice. I was wondering if oyster on the half shell is available for an appetizer. I just may have to go for the tower.” While Judy said, “Better be more than that for 60 bucks.”
For comparison, the Seafood Tower at Disney World — which includes Dutch Harbor King crab, jumbo Gulf shrimp, market fresh oysters, lump crab ceviche and ahi tuna poke — rings in at $70.
What ships have Seafood Shack?
Read More: Review of Carnival’s Seafood Shack
The Seafood Shack is a New England style eatery with everything from fresh fish, crab legs, oysters, clam chowder, clam strips, and fried shrimp. The Seafood Shack can currently be found on the following ships, which by extension means their main dining rooms will also offer the Seafood Tower.
- Coming soon to: Sunrise and Panorama
Will you order the Seafood Tower the next time it’s available in the main dining room during your cruise?
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS12 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL5 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift