Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald and Karl Sestak from his office took flight earlier this week in a unique type of aircraft.
They boarded the Carnival Airship blimp for a ride sightseeing key local landmarks and beaches at upwards of 1,000 feet, all the while promoting the #ChooseFun message emblazoned on the side. The duo boarded the blimp following festivities welcoming Carnival Horizon to its year-round homeport of Miami. The event featured the line’s Chief Fun Officer Shaquille O’Neal and Miami Heat legends.
The cruise line’s Homeport Advantage marketing campaign is meant to highlight ship deployments in key markets, and their AirShip has been making its way across the southeast – part of a 30-day aerial journey that ends in Atlanta this weekend.
Those who post a photo of the blimp on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #ChooseFun are entered into a contest awarding free cruises and other prizes, which also triggers a donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island