Carnival Cruise Line has announced who the cruise directors will be on three more ships that are re-entering service this summer, and named a temporary cruise director for Mardi Gras.
Here are the scheduled cruise directors for Carnival Magic, Carnival Sunrise, and Carnival Panorama:
- Gary Blair — Carnival Magic out of Port Canaveral, Florida
- Felipe Couto — Carnival Sunrise out of Miami, Florida
- Lee Mason — Carnival Panorama out of Long Beach, California
The announced cruise director for Carnival’s largest and newest ship, Mardi Gras, is Mike Pack. But given that he and his wife, former cruise director Emma Nixon, have a newborn baby, Pack is taking some time off to enjoy his little family’s new addition.
In his place, Chris Williams “The Flying Scotsman” will be serving as interim cruise director for Mardi Gras’ first series of voyages, with Pack joining the vessel at a later date.
“We are back – and the fun is back – bigger and better than ever, and who better to lead the charge in that fun than our wonderful cruise directors,” said Chris Nelson, vice president of entertainment for Carnival Cruise Line.
“As we continue to expand our guest operations and welcome guests back on board, it is so special and exciting to also bring our cruise directors back and to finally give our guests the amazing vacation experiences they know and love.”
Carnival Cruise Line resumed passenger operations this month when Carnival Vista sailed from Galveston on July 3 and Carnival Horizon sailed from PortMiami on July 4.
Cruises on Carnival Breeze are set to begin on July 15 and Alaska cruises aboard Carnival Miracle are scheduled to begin on July 27.
On July 31, Mardi Gras is set to make her debut voyage from Port Canaveral.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
BEFORE YOU CRUISE16 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again