Carnival Cruise Line has announced who the cruise directors will be on four of its cruise ships, as the company ramps up its return to sea from three United States homeports.
Carnival Cruise Directors
- Jonathan “Cookie” Adams on Carnival Breeze from Galveston
- Kyndall Magyar on Carnival Vista from Galveston
- Chris Salazar on Carnival Horizon from Miami
- Jen Baxter on Carnival Miracle from Seattle
“As we continue to ramp up in preparation for our return to service, we are bringing back the fun in many ways, and our wonderful cruise directors who define the fun aboard our ships will be leading the charge,” said Chris Nelson, vice president of entertainment for Carnival Cruise Line. “We’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, and we are getting ready to finally give our guests the amazing vacation experiences they know and love.”
Carnival Cruise Line recently announced its plans to resume guest operations from the Port of Galveston on July 3 with Carnival Vista, followed by the return of operations aboard Carnival Breeze on July 15.
One of the line’s newer ships, Carnival Horizon, is set for a July restart from PortMiami.
The line will also be running a series of voyages from Seattle to Alaska aboard Carnival Miracle, beginning July 27.
Other Carnival News
In other recent Carnival Cruise Line news, the company’s newest and largest ship, Mardi Gras, arrived in Port Canaveral for the first time last week, where she will homeport to operate Caribbean cruises. The vessel arrived from Spain after a two-week Atlantic crossing. Thousands of cruise fans and members of the media lined the shore at the port to welcome Mardi Gras as she made her way to the new Cruise Terminal 3. You can read about her arrival here.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Mardi Gras Behind The Scenes: How Carnival’s First LNG Ship Fuels Up