Carnival Cruise Line is having an Early Saver reduced deposit sale on most sailings through April 2019. Guests who take advantage of this sale can get deposits for as little as $79 per person. The sale runs from May 15 to May 20, 2017.
All cruises eligible for the Early Saver reduced deposit sale include Price Protection. Price protection allows you to book now and if the price drops, to get the difference in onboard credit or a stateroom upgrade.
Carnival Cruise Reduced Deposit Amounts
- 2 to 9 day cruises: $79 per person
- Vista and Horizon: $149 per person
- 10+ day/Alaska/Europe cruises: $199 per person
- Search Reduced Deposit Cruises
- Early Saver terms & conditions apply.
- $50pp fee assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date.
- Cancellations prior to final payment date receive future cruise credit for deposit amount less $50pp fee.
- Applicable on select sailings thru 4/30/19.
- Sale ends 5/20/17.
Offer is good on Carnival Valor, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Magic, Carnival Dream, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Vista, and others.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]