Last week Carnival Cruise Line celebrated the grand opening of the Heroes Tribute Bar, a new bar found exclusively on Carnival Panorama. On hand for the event was Carnival’s President Christine Duffy, along with both active members and veterans of the armed forces.
This is where SkyBox Sports Bar on both Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon on deck four.
The new addition features a distinctive All-American décor with logos of the five armed service branches of the U.S. military as well as patriotic and military memorabilia throughout the room. The venue’s walls are lined with photos and messages centering on three main themes: Welcome Home, Thank You for Your Service and America’s Heroes.
“The Heroes Tribute Bar is a project that is very near and dear to my heart and one that everyone at Carnival is extremely proud of. We’re always looking for new ways to honor our military heroes and this new outlet is a wonderful tribute to the sacrifices of our Armed Services personnel and their families, and a wonderful complement to our extremely popular military tributes which are held on each and every Carnival cruise,” said Duffy.
“The concept is still all about sports and fun, with a nod to the military,” Eddie Allen, Vice President of Beverage Operations told Cruise Radio. Classic and contemporary events
Unique drinks that are exclusive to the bar include the Army-Navy cocktail (Bombay Gin, Orgeat Syrup, and Fresh Lemon Juice), the After Burner (Mezcal, Chipotle-Pineapple syrup, fresh lime juice, agave, and pineapple juice).
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]