Last week Carnival Cruise Line celebrated the grand opening of the Heroes Tribute Bar, a new bar found exclusively on Carnival Panorama. On hand for the event was Carnival’s President Christine Duffy, along with both active members and veterans of the armed forces.
This is where SkyBox Sports Bar on both Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon on deck four.
The new addition features a distinctive All-American décor with logos of the five armed service branches of the U.S. military as well as patriotic and military memorabilia throughout the room. The venue’s walls are lined with photos and messages centering on three main themes: Welcome Home, Thank You for Your Service and America’s Heroes.
“The Heroes Tribute Bar is a project that is very near and dear to my heart and one that everyone at Carnival is extremely proud of. We’re always looking for new ways to honor our military heroes and this new outlet is a wonderful tribute to the sacrifices of our Armed Services personnel and their families, and a wonderful complement to our extremely popular military tributes which are held on each and every Carnival cruise,” said Duffy.
“The concept is still all about sports and fun, with a nod to the military,” Eddie Allen, Vice President of Beverage Operations told Cruise Radio. Classic and contemporary events
Unique drinks that are exclusive to the bar include the Army-Navy cocktail (Bombay Gin, Orgeat Syrup, and Fresh Lemon Juice), the After Burner (Mezcal, Chipotle-Pineapple syrup, fresh lime juice, agave, and pineapple juice).
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival Cruise Line Wants You Excited About Half Moon Cay
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Holland America Releases 2021-2022 Caribbean Cruise Schedule
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Ax Cruises Through April 2021
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021