Carnival Cruise Line has opened for booking its 2024-2025 voyages departing from Mobile, Alabama on Carnival Spirit. The new sailings include five, six, and eight-day itineraries, as well as a 12-day Carnival Journeys southern Caribbean cruise.
In addition, two new Carnival Journeys voyages departing Seattle have been announced for the ship. They include Carnival’s first-ever sailing from Seattle to Hawaii and a Panama Canal voyage to New Orleans.
Here are some examples of cruises that are now open for booking on Carnival Spirit:
- 8-day western Caribbean on October 26, 2024 to Roatán, Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel
- 8-day Bahamas on November 9 and 23, 2024 to Key West, Freeport, and Half Moon Cay
- 8-day western Caribbean on March 15, 2025 to Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, and Cozumel
- 6-day western Caribbean on several dates to Belize and Cozumel
- 6-day western Caribbean on April 6, 2025 to Cozumel and Roatán
- 5-day western Caribbean on March 10, 2025 to Progreso and Cozumel
- 12-day Carnival Journeys on January 18, 2025 to Grand Turk, Aruba, Curaçao, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman
Carnival Spirit will begin homeporting in Mobile this October and offer a series of six and eight-night cruises from this fall through spring 2024.
Two additional Carnival Journeys sailings from Seattle are:
- 15-day Hawaii from Seattle on September 24, 2024 with visits to Honolulu, Kauai, Maui, and Hilo, as well as Victoria, British Columbia
- 16-day Panama Canal from Seattle on October 9, 2024 with visits to Cabo San Lucas, Puntarenas, a Panama Canal transit, and Cartagena, Colombia
Carnival Spirit is currently based in Seattle, from where it is operating voyages to Alaska for the spring and summer season.
READ NEXT: Coast Guard Helicopter Nearly Crashes During Cruise Ship Medical Evacuation [VIDEO]