Carnival Splendor Ship Profile
- Year Launched: 2008
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,006
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Steakhouse, 24-hour pizzeria, four pools, and Spa access
- Read More Splendor Articles Here
Carnival Splendor’s memorable interiors are inspired by “splendid things,” a celebration of the magnificent, lustrous and elegant. Highlights include El Mojito, a promenade bar evocative of a sidewalk café in Old Havana, with Spanish-style columns, classic hanging lanterns, and terracotta floors; El Morocco, a cabaret lounge that re-creates the famous 1930s New York club with zebra-patterned banquettes, palm trees and murals of Moroccan scenes; and Our House, a sports bar that celebrates a team’s home field advantage, with models of famous stadiums displayed in glass vitrines located around the room.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip