When Carnival Panorama debuts this December, guests will be able to take part in a culinary experience that will be a fleet-wide first. Details about that and much more were revealed this week as the countdown to the ship’s launch continues.
A Kitchen You’ll Actually Want To Spend Time In
Sure, one of the big draws of cruising is that other people cook for and feed us while we’re on board. But for many people, exploring the world of food and all the interesting ways it can be prepared is as fun and relaxing as laying by the pool or having cocktails at the Alchemy Bar.
Now, on Carnival Panorama, there will be a special space that will make foodies sit up and take notice. A rep for Carnival tells Cruise Radio that this “will be the first ship in the fleet to feature a culinary studio which will serve as the venue for guests to participate in cooking classes, tastings and other hands-on food-related activities hosted by the ship’s highly talented chefs.”
While details are so far being kept under wraps, we’re told more will be announced in the coming weeks.
In Other Carnival Panorama News
Meanwhile, Carnival Brand Ambassador John Heald arrived at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy this week and began sharing details about the various venues which will be found on board. Among the things he revealed:
- Like on sister ship Carnival Horizon, there will be a closable door between Piano Bar 88 and the Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse allowing diners to be entertained as they eat. Later, the door will be closed as the popular piano bar kicks into high gear.
- The ship will feature both Bonsai Sushi and Bonsai Teppanyaki, the latter of which should be reserved as early as possible given that it already has a “massive wait list.”
- The ship will feature the third full-scale Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse, and Carnival’s brewmaster will be whipping up “special beers just for the inaugural” of the Panorama.
- As on her sister ships, Vista and Horizon, Panorama’s Havana bar will be open to all, but the Havana deck area will be for the exclusive daytime use of guests staying in the Havana staterooms.
READ MORE: Take A Virtual Tour Of Carnival Panorama
Following its three-day inaugural sailing on December 11, 2019, Panorama will sail year-round seven-day cruises departing every Saturday out of Long Beach, California.
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Why Carnival Cruise Line Wants You Excited About Half Moon Cay
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Holland America Releases 2021-2022 Caribbean Cruise Schedule
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Grand Cayman Says Cruise Ships Unlikely To Return in 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Ax Cruises Through April 2021