Carnival Valor Ship Profile
- Launched: 2004
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,974
- Itinerary: Caribbean and Bahamas
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, and Sky Box Sports Bar
- Read More Valor Articles Here
Carnival Valor has a new outlook on life after spending two weeks out of the water. In anticipation of her year-round three and four-night schedule this fall from Port Canaveral, the ship has undergone an extensive refurbishment adding some of the line’s most popular features.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip