Last week, Carnival Cruise Line announced that its third Excel-class ship, named Carnival Jubilee, will debut in 2023 and homeport in Galveston, Texas.
In light of that news, Carnival’s brand ambassador John Heald revealed on his Facebook page that one of its current Galveston-based ships, Carnival Vista, will be moved to Port Canaveral in November 2023.
“As you know my mates in Texas were very, very excited that Carnival Jubilee would be calling Galveston home,” Heald posted. “This is all part of our dancing of the ships and as you will see now we will move Carnival Vista to Port Canaveral in 2023/24.”
The ship will offer Port Canaveral five, six, and eight-night itineraries from November 2023 into mid-2024. They are as follows:
- 5-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Amber Cove and Grand Turk — November 13, 2023
- 6-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove — two departures in 2023, nine in 2024
- 6-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Nassau, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk — December 16, 2023
- 8-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Grand Turk — two departures in 2024
- 8-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas — one departure in 2023, one in 2024
- 8-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas — December 22, 2023
- 8-night Exotic Eastern Caribbean — Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten — January 13, 2024
- 8-night Exotic Southern Caribbean — Aruba, Curaçao, and Grand Turk — two departures in 2023, two in 2024
- 8-night Exotic Southern Caribbean — Aruba, Bonaire, and Grand Turk — two departures in 2024
These itineraries are open for booking.
Highlights of Carnival Vista include the SkyRide cycling attraction, a ropes course, the WaterWorks aqua park, an IMAX movie theater, and the Havana and Family Harbor areas exclusive to those who are staying in the Havana or Family Harbor cabins.
Restaurants and bars onboard include the RedFrog Pub & Brewery, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que, JiJi Asian Kitchen, the Alchemy Bar, Cucina del Capitano, Seafood Shack, BlueIguana Cantina, and BlueIguana Tequila Bar.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]