Celebrity Cruises has announced that from now through January 31, 2021, every guest can take advantage of special airfare pricing and savings. The offer applies to any major North American airport for all summer 2021 sailings in Alaska, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Flights start at $99 per person on 2021 Alaska and Caribbean cruises, and at $499 per person on 2021 European sailings from 20 different North American gateways. For all other gateways in the United States and Canada, passengers can save up to $200 on their flight.
The offer applies to new bookings for voyages between May and September 2021, and select cruises in October 2021. Flights must be booked through FlightsByCelebrity.com, and prices include airfare taxes. No promotional code is needed. For a full list of gateway cities and flight pricing, visit celebrity cruises.com/cruise-deals/cruise-and-airfare-offer.
2021 Cruise Highlights
Travelers have a wide variety of Celebrity sailings to choose from in 2021, such as:
- Alaska — More than 40 seven-night sailings through Alaska from May to September, with every cruise featuring the glaciers and wildlife of the Inside Passage
- Caribbean — Nearly two dozen sailings, including seven-night western Caribbean cruises, eight-night eastern Caribbean voyages, and nine and 12-night southern Caribbean adventures
- Europe — Nearly 75 sailings exploring different regions of Europe, including a 10-night western Mediterranean cruise, 12-night voyages to Spain, Malta, and the Greek Islands, 10-night Holy Land and the best of the Mediterranean cruises, seven and nine-night Norwegian Fjords cruises, and 14-night Scandinavia and St. Petersburg sailings
2022 Sailing Schedule
Celebrity recently revealed many of its 2022 sailing schedules:
Celebrity Cruises plans to begin a phased resumption to cruising globally in March 2021. For South America cruises, the line plans to begin sailing in April.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption