Celebrity Cruises has revealed its 2023 schedule for European sailings, and it will include all three of the new Edge-class ships: Celebrity Edge, Apex, and Beyond.
Other vessels that will join the Edge class in Europe will be Celebrity Silhouette, Constellation, Infinity, and Reflection. All together, they will offer sailings ranging from four to 13 nights, with more seven-night cruises available than ever before.
In a first-of-its-kind sailing, Celebrity Apex will depart from her homeport of Amsterdam on a nine-night cruise around the Norwegian fjords, visiting Oslo, Flåm, and other towns and cities along the Norwegian coastline.
Additionally, Apex will be the first in the fleet to visit Egypt since 2012, with a brand-new 10-night sailing around Israel, Egypt, and the Mediterranean. It will feature an overnight stay in Alexandria, where guests will be able to explore the largest city in the Mediterranean and visit the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx.
Celebrity Beyond will be the newest ship in the fleet, returning to Europe following her 2022 debut season to sail the eastern Mediterranean from Rome. Highlights of Beyond will include an expanded Rooftop Garden, Le Voyage specialty restaurant from chef Daniel Boulud, the Magic Carpet platform, The Retreat ship-within-a-ship complex, and a multi-level Sunset Bar.
Other highlights of Celebrity’s 2023 European season will include:
- Celebrity Infinity will journey through the best of Spain and Portugal on a series of nine-night cruises out of Lisbon.
- Infinity will also sail from Athens along with Celebrity Constellation, offering a variety of cruises through Greece and the eastern Mediterranean.
- Guests on Celebrity Reflection will be treated to famous Santorini sunsets thanks to the ship’s late-night stays and calls at Greek islands such as Mykonos, Santorini, and Rhodes.
As is the case with all of Celebrity’s ships except its Galapagos Islands vessels, wifi, drinks, and gratuities are included in the cruise fare.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant