Norwegian Cruise Line has rolled out their Cruise Norwegian smartphone app to all 16 ships in their fleet, including the option to make calls to land. The Cruise Norwegian app can be used both before you cruise and while you’re onboard your sailing.
Initially launched in October 2017 on Norwegian Sky, the Cruise Norwegian app was developed to create a frictionless cruise experience.
Before You Cruise
- Purchase onboard gifts including wine and flowers
- Check-in online and save time at the pier
- On the day of departure, access your E-Docs
- Get directions to the pier
What The Cruise Norwegian App Does
- Make reservations onboard for dining and shows
- Book last minute shore excursions
- View ship activities
- Track onboard spending
- Chat and voice services
Call People Onboard and On Land
Guests can now send messages and make unlimited onboard calls for a one-time fee of $9.95 per person. And for the first time through a cruise line app, guests can also make outbound calls to nearly every country in the world starting at just $0.79 per minute.
Details about the loyalty program Latitudes Rewards program is also offered on the smartphone app.
“We want to do everything we can to make our guests’ vacations as enjoyable and relaxing as possible,” said Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line. “Our Cruise Norwegian app, which is now available fleetwide, provides them with the freedom and flexibility to do just that.”
Norwegian Cruise Line launched their first onboard app called iConcierge back in 2014, that app only worked while onboard the cruise ship.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91