On Tuesday, Costa Cruises took delivery of Costa Firenze from Fincantieri shipyard.
The 5,200 passenger ship is inspired by Florence, Italy, and will spend its inaugural season sailing two different itineraries in the Mediterranean.
In fall 2021, the ship will depart Europe and head for her new home in Asia, alongside sister ship Costa Venezia.
After spending months off the coast of Central America, Carnival Panorama is now safely back in her homeport of Long Beach, California.
Like other cruise ships, Panorama will now begin the process of preparing to resume cruises, although Carnival has not yet revealed when the ship plans to sail again.
Carnival Panorama debuted in 2019, and was the first Carnival newbuild to debut on the west coast in 20 years.
From Long Beach, the ship operates 7-night Mexican Riviera voyages.
Closing Bell for Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Carnival Corporation (CCL): $19.81 down 6 percent
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL): 69.69 down 3 percent
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): $23.13 down 7 percent
Watch News Briefs
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras