1. MSC Cruises has announced plans for its fourth U.S. homeport, including building a brand-new terminal there.
2. Carnival Corporation will be offloading three cruise ships in 2023, including two from the Costa Cruises brand.
3. Holland America Line has been named the Official Cruise Line of the Professional Pickleball Association.
4. Princess Cruises has a ship homeporting in Galveston, Texas for the first time in six years.
5. Royal Caribbean has released its year-round and summer 2024 Caribbean schedule.
Featured Article: My 7 First Impressions of MSC Seascape
This week’s featured article is my seven first impressions of MSC Cruises’ newest U.S.-based ship, MSC Seascape. I go over my favorite aspects of the vessel, who I think it’s perfect for, and whether I think a ride on the top-deck ROBOTRON attraction is worth the money.
This Week’s Podcast: MSC Seashore Review
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we get a review of a Caribbean cruise aboard MSC Seashore from Miami.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
Today’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise News Today from Monday, December 19th. Doug goes over NCLH planning to reduce its shoreside workforce by nine percent, Boston reporting a strong comeback cruise season, and Royal Caribbean indicating that its menu test on Symphony of the Seas will be rolling out across the fleet.