Royal Caribbean Reveals Summer 2023 Caribbean Schedule
Royal Caribbean has announced its 2023 Caribbean schedule, which includes cruises ranging from five to eight nights long.
Allure of the Seas will become the first Oasis-class ship to homeport in Galveston for a summer season, operating seven-night western voyages. The line’s new ship Wonder of the Seas will sail from Port Canaveral, operating seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises.
Bookings for Royal’s summer 2023 Caribbean cruises are open.
First Carnival China Newbuild Floated Out
The first Carnival China Cruise Shipping newbuild was floated out last week at a shipyard in Shanghai. The vessel is one of two on order for Carnival Corporation’s joint venture brand with Carnival China Cruise Shipping.
The brand has already taken ownership of previous Costa ships Atlantica and Mediterranea.
The new ship has been designed on the Vista-class platform, and will now undergo interior build-out ahead of a 2023 delivery.
Norwegian Reverses Testing Policy Change
Norwegian Cruise Line has backtracked on a recent COVID testing policy that was set to go into effect on January 17.
Previously, the line said that it would begin requiring that guests only test once at home. Now, Norwegian has reversed that decision, and will continue to require an antigen test at the terminal as it is currently doing.
At-home pre-cruise tests will continue to not be required, but the line is encouraging guests to take one anyway as a precaution.
All Norwegian Cruise Line passengers are required to be vaccinated at least two weeks prior to sailing.
Watch Cruise Radio News Brief [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review