Carnival Corp. Commits to Jamaica
Carnival Corporation has announced that it will make at least 110 cruise calls in Jamaica from now through April 2022. The announcement came last week when Carnival’s CEO Arnold Donald met with Jamaica’s Tourism Minister.
The agreement is contingent upon Jamaican authorities’ decisions as the global health situation evolves.
Disney Wonder Sets Sail From San Diego
Disney Cruise Line has resumed sailings from San Diego, as Disney Wonder set sail from the southern California port on Friday.
Sailing at reduced capacity, the four-night voyage will call to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico before returning to San Diego on Tuesday.
Disney Wonder is Disney’s last ship to resume sailings, as Disney Dream and Fantasy are currently sailing from Port Canaveral, and Disney Magic spent the summer cruising in Europe.
Carnival Adds Second Greenland Cruise
It’s confirmed: Carnival cruisers want to see Greenland. When Carnival Cruise Line put its September 2023 voyage to Greenland on sale, it sold out so fast that they quickly added another sailing.
Carnival Legend will make the two-week trip from Baltimore that’ll call to two stops in Greenland, two in Newfoundland Canada, and one call to Sydney, Canada.
Prices for the voyage start at $2,000 per person for an inside cabin.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service