A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Carnival Sunrise for a Canada/New England itinerary. This ship used to be Carnival Triumph before it underwent a $200 million renovation in 2019. The ship splits time between New York, Virginia, and Florida.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- This could be the end for Carnival Fantasy
- Key West looking to ban large cruise ships
- Florida based cruise line extends cruise suspension
- Carnival CEO shares optimism in an earnings call
- The Caribbean island makes masks mandatory for visitors
Listener Question: What do all the added taxes and fees go to when you buy a cruise? Sometimes they are 25% of the cruise fare. – Steve
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.