A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Sunrise. This ship just underwent a $200 million renovation and is now sailing from New York City for the Summer and Fall of 2020. We get a comprehensive review of the new staterooms, food venues, and entertainment on the ship.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A woman went overboard on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Epic over the weekend in the Mediterranean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line ship rescues stranded fishermen
- Carnival Panorama added to Faster to the Fun pricing
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Getaway just got new features
- Cruise ships are heading to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo
Listener Q: I’m wondering how many actually swim or sit by the pool on an Alaskan cruise? – Sue
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience