A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Sunrise. This ship just underwent a $200 million renovation and is now sailing from New York City for the Summer and Fall of 2020. We get a comprehensive review of the new staterooms, food venues, and entertainment on the ship.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A woman went overboard on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Epic over the weekend in the Mediterranean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line ship rescues stranded fishermen
- Carnival Panorama added to Faster to the Fun pricing
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Getaway just got new features
- Cruise ships are heading to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo
Listener Q: I’m wondering how many actually swim or sit by the pool on an Alaskan cruise? – Sue
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020