Daniel and his family took a five-night sailing in December aboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Encore to what was planned to be a western Caribbean sailing. The voyage was modified because of strong winds and it wound up having three sea days and two ports of call: Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and Nassau, Bahamas. We get a comprehensive review of The Haven’s experience on Norwegian Cruise Line.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Trouble in Paradise with Royal Caribbean
- A cruise ship magician assaulted
- New alcohol-free drinks on Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean accidentally sells the wrong package
- Busted for bringing plants ashore
- Owl on a cruise ship
Listen to Cruise Radio:
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.