We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Pearl. This was a 13-night transatlantic cruise from New York City to Amsterdam. Since the cruise was so long, we were able to find out what the ship was like during multiple sea days with no stone left unturned.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Cruises to Cuba are officially canceled
- MSC Cruise ship crashed into a dock in Venice over the weekend
- Carnival Cruise Line got slapped with a big fine for violating probation
- Another Celebrity Cruise underwent a refurbishment
Listener Q: What is the weather like in Alaska in July?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]