We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Pearl. This was a 13-night transatlantic cruise from New York City to Amsterdam. Since the cruise was so long, we were able to find out what the ship was like during multiple sea days with no stone left unturned.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Cruises to Cuba are officially canceled
- MSC Cruise ship crashed into a dock in Venice over the weekend
- Carnival Cruise Line got slapped with a big fine for violating probation
- Another Celebrity Cruise underwent a refurbishment
Listener Q: What is the weather like in Alaska in July?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown