We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Pearl. This was a 13-night transatlantic cruise from New York City to Amsterdam. Since the cruise was so long, we were able to find out what the ship was like during multiple sea days with no stone left unturned.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Cruises to Cuba are officially canceled
- MSC Cruise ship crashed into a dock in Venice over the weekend
- Carnival Cruise Line got slapped with a big fine for violating probation
- Another Celebrity Cruise underwent a refurbishment
Listener Q: What is the weather like in Alaska in July?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]