A 2020 review of Norwegian Sky. This was a four-night cruise out of PortMiami that went to Nassau, Bahamas, and a scheduled stop at Great Stirrup Cay (which unfortunately was missed because of weather).
A new entertainment option was rolled out this week involving cruise directors called Majestic Circus, we talk with the creators.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- A handful of ships won’t be returning until early 2021
- Royal Caribbean says Australian and New Zealand are done until next year
- Carnival Corporation said they are selling more ships
- A small Alaskan cruise destination has been nominated for Seatrade Cruise Awards
- A cruise ship delay for Disney Cruise Line
Question: Do you think cruise lines will make a big push to add a lot of smart technology in order to eliminate “touchpoints” in staterooms and throughout their ships?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.