A 2020 review of Norwegian Sky. This was a four-night cruise out of PortMiami that went to Nassau, Bahamas, and a scheduled stop at Great Stirrup Cay (which unfortunately was missed because of weather).
A new entertainment option was rolled out this week involving cruise directors called Majestic Circus, we talk with the creators.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- A handful of ships won’t be returning until early 2021
- Royal Caribbean says Australian and New Zealand are done until next year
- Carnival Corporation said they are selling more ships
- A small Alaskan cruise destination has been nominated for Seatrade Cruise Awards
- A cruise ship delay for Disney Cruise Line
Question: Do you think cruise lines will make a big push to add a lot of smart technology in order to eliminate “touchpoints” in staterooms and throughout their ships?
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021