[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI458NOV0817.mp3″ title=”Anthem of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
This week we are in New York City for the reveal of Royal Caribbean’s big announcement that is claiming to revolutionize the way cruise vacations are booked and taken.
Anthem of the Seas Review
We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s NYC-based Anthem of the Seas on a Canada/New England itinerary. Kabir details the food, entertainment options, and that accommodations on the ship, along with the ports of call.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival Horizon completes sea trials
- Royal Caribbean expands presence in Alaska
- Grand Turk cruise port back open for business
- Port Everglades expands Terminal 4 pier
- St. Thomas sailings on the increase after the hurricane
- Norwegian Gem cancels a cruise from New York City
1. What is the difference between ship’s time and local time?
2. How to contact the ship if there is an emergency and need to connect with a stateroom.