Royal Caribbean Ship to Homeport in Israel
For the first time, a Royal Caribbean ship will be homeporting in Israel for the 2021 summer season. Beginning in May, the new Odyssey of the Seas will homeport in Haifa, sailing roundtrip voyages to Greece and Cyprus.
Originally scheduled to sail from Rome, the decision to move Odyssey to Israel was largely due to the country’s successful vaccine rollout program. In Israel, there has been a 94 percent drop in symptomatic COVID-19 infections.
For the cruises, all passengers over 16 years old will be required to be vaccinated. Other health and safety measures will be announced at a later date.
MSC Seaside Heading to Europe
And also for the first time, MSC Seaside is set to homeport in the Mediterranean.
Since its launch, the ship has been a part of the American market, operating voyages from Florida to the Caribbean. But starting May 1, the vessel will be launching seven-night cruises through Italy and Malta for the summer season.
The itineraries will be available to residents from Schengen countries as well as Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania.
You Can Now Order a Guy’s Burger at Home
And lastly, you can now get a Guy’s burger in 25 states without even leaving your house.
Guy Fieri has a new delivery-only “ghost kitchen” restaurant that may available at one of these eateries near you — Buca di Beppo, Brio, Bravo, and Bertucci’s.
The menu at Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen features favorites such as Guy’s famous burgers, Cajun Chicken Alfredo, and the Chicken Guy! Classic Sandwich.
You can order via UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash for delivery only.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies