Royal Caribbean Ship to Homeport in Israel
For the first time, a Royal Caribbean ship will be homeporting in Israel for the 2021 summer season. Beginning in May, the new Odyssey of the Seas will homeport in Haifa, sailing roundtrip voyages to Greece and Cyprus.
Originally scheduled to sail from Rome, the decision to move Odyssey to Israel was largely due to the country’s successful vaccine rollout program. In Israel, there has been a 94 percent drop in symptomatic COVID-19 infections.
For the cruises, all passengers over 16 years old will be required to be vaccinated. Other health and safety measures will be announced at a later date.
MSC Seaside Heading to Europe
And also for the first time, MSC Seaside is set to homeport in the Mediterranean.
Since its launch, the ship has been a part of the American market, operating voyages from Florida to the Caribbean. But starting May 1, the vessel will be launching seven-night cruises through Italy and Malta for the summer season.
The itineraries will be available to residents from Schengen countries as well as Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania.
You Can Now Order a Guy’s Burger at Home
And lastly, you can now get a Guy’s burger in 25 states without even leaving your house.
Guy Fieri has a new delivery-only “ghost kitchen” restaurant that may available at one of these eateries near you — Buca di Beppo, Brio, Bravo, and Bertucci’s.
The menu at Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen features favorites such as Guy’s famous burgers, Cajun Chicken Alfredo, and the Chicken Guy! Classic Sandwich.
You can order via UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash for delivery only.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team