Carnival Cruise Line has introduced a brand-new specialty restaurant on Mardi Gras. It’s called Chibang! and it’s got a menu full of both Mexican and Chinese dishes.
The venue is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you want to peruse the lunch menu, head over here. If you’re looking for the dinner menu, you’re in the right place!
P.S. If you’re wondering what Chibang means, it translates to “wing” in Mandarin!
- Egg Drop Soup: Chicken, corn, tomato, and mushrooms
- Slow-Braised Pork Belly: Caramel chili sauce with black vinegar and red onions
- Pot Stickers: Shrimp dumplings, pea shoots, and radishes with a green apple salad
- Chicken Spring Rolls: Green cabbage and bean sprouts with lemon relish
- Lettuce Wraps: Stir-fried chicken, mushrooms, and fried rice noodles with chili oil and a sweet black vinegar dressing
- Simple Greens: Lettuce and vegetables with traditional or honey ginger dressing
- Mandarin Honey Crunch Salad: Greens, vegetables, toasted nuts, and fried wontons
- Beef and Broccoli: Stir-fried with hoisin, five spice, and toasted sesame oil
- Singapore Chili Shrimp: Sweet and spicy with chili sauce, garlic, and onion
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp: Crisp fried shrimp, tomatoes, pineapples, peppers, and plum sweet & sour sauce
- Kung Pao Chicken: Sichuan peppercorns, chilies, and cashews
- Mapo Tofu: Sichuan-style tofu, mildly spiced, with cauliflower mince
- (Costs Extra) Golden Roasted Duck For Two: Carved at the table. Slow-roasted with spices, hoisin glaze, and green onion pancakes.
- Hakka Noodles: Shredded vegetables, green onions, garlic, and soy
- Broccoli: Stir-fried with ginger and garlic glaze
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Sopas: Slow-cooked pulled beef and tomatoes with oregano and pasilla chili
- Super Loaded Nachos: Chili, three beans, guajillo, tres quesos, chili salsa, achiote aioli, poblano, guacamole, and crema
- Queso Fundido: Carne asada with melted cheese and mushrooms, tortilla chips
- Quesadilla: Queso blanco, crema, pico de gallo, and guacamole
Choose one or a tasting of three.
- Carnitas: Slow-braised pork with guacamole and jalapeños
- Carne: Adobo steak, refried sweet potato with salsa verde
- Camarones: Flash fried shrimp with poblano crema and habanero aioli
- Vegetarian: Refried sweet potato with mushrooms and bean corn relish
- Pescado Frito: Crisp fried snapper, three chili crema, and pico de gallo
- Pollo en Mole: Spiced roasted chicken smothered in our 36-ingredient mole
- Pork Lomito: Eight-hour slow-cooked pork with stewed red beans
- Steak Ranchero: Flat iron steak in a mild guajillo chili marinade with rebocado gravy
- Camarones Diablo: Shrimp, red chili salsa, peppers, onions, and lime crema
- Green Beans: Garlic, lemon, and olive oil
- Frijoles: Slow-cooked red beans with fresh tomatoes and queso
- Yucca: Spiced onions, poblano queso, and lime crema
A $20 surcharge applies to each entrée in this section.
- Lobster Tail: Served with drawn butter
- Surf & Turf: Lobster tail & grilled filet mignon
- Broiled Filet Mignon: 9 oz. premium aged beef
- New York Strip Loin Steak: 14 oz. of the steak lovers’ favorite cut
- Chocolate “C-Bang:” Textured chocolate, salted fudge ganache, ginger, and caramel ice cream
- Coconut Tea Tres Leches: Three kinds of milk in a light cake, soaked in a spiced coconut cream
- Crema Catalana: Slow-cooked caramelized milk custard with a brown sugar crust and rose mojito sorbet