Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Mardi Gras features a new venue that mixes two delicious cuisines together into one restaurant: Chinese and Mexican food.
The restaurant is called Chibang! and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you’re looking for the dinner menu, head over here. If you want the lunch menu, you’re in the right place!
Here’s the full lunch menu as of 2021, divided into Chinese, Mexican, and dessert sections:
Chinese Noodle Bowls
- Steak: Thick noodles, stir-fried beef, Sichuan peppercorns, green onions, and Asian greens
- Chicken: Medium egg noodles, shredded chicken, greens, five-spice bean sauce, and Asian greens
- Shrimp: Rice noodles, peas, greens, garlic, chilies, crunchy peanuts, and basil
Chinese: Make It Your Own
In the “make it your own” section, you can pick your noodles, protein, veggies, and sauce to create your own custom bowl.
- Noodles: Lo-mein, Cellophane, or Rice noodles
- Protein: Chicken, beef, or pork
- Vegetables: Onions, carrots, mushrooms, green & red peppers, cauliflower, Napa cabbage, corn, green beans, zucchini, and broccoli
- Sauce: Sichuan, Thai BBQ, or Black bean
Mexican Burrito Bowls
- Carnitas: Slow-cooked pulled pork, tomato cilantro rice, crisp lettuce, stewed black bean, red enchilada sauce, jack and cotija cheese, crisp onions
- Pollo: Tangy chipotle chicken, roasted poblano, fried mushrooms, lettuce, avocado cream, red beans, tres quesos, and pico de gallo
- Camarones: Shrimp cooked in lime sofrito, yellow rice, lettuce, peppers, onions, tomatoes, queso blanco, and mojo garlic sauce
Mexican: Make It Your Own
Similar to the Chinese “make it your own” noodle bowl, here you can customize a burrito bowl.
- Rice: Yellow, Mexican, or brown
- Protein: Carne (beef), pollo (chicken), or carnitas (pork)
- Vegetables: Lettuce, tomato, fajita peppers, grilled onions, charbroiled corn, and cauliflower asada
- Beans: Pinto, black, and refried
- Cheese: Mild cheddar, queso blanco, and cotija
- Salsa: Pico de gallo, green chili tomatillo salsa, red chili and tomato salsa, and garlic lime mojo
- Churro y Helado: Crispy, cinnamon churros with Mexican vanilla ice cream
- Flan Caramel: Our double cream version of the Mexican classic with whipped cream and caramel sauce