The Castaway Club is Disney Cruise Line’s loyalty program that rewards repeat guests with perks and discounts. The tiers are based on how many cruises you’ve taken, with the highest level achieved once you’ve sailed 10 voyages with Disney.
How to Sign Up For Castaway Club
You automatically become a member after your first Disney cruise.
Castaway Club Tiers and Benefits
Instead of earning various amounts of points for the stateroom category you book, and the length of your voyage like many other cruise lines do, Disney operates its loyalty program solely on the number of cruises you’ve taken. Your status never expires until you reach the next tier.
Silver (1-4 Cruises)
- The ability to book new itineraries one day prior to the general public
- The ability to book cruise activities 90 days prior to sailing
- Unique member communications
- Dedicated Castaway Club phone number
- Exclusive cruise terminal check-in
- Welcome Back Aboard gift
- Onboard food and drink recipe downloads
Gold (5-9 Cruises)
All Silver benefits, plus:
- The ability to book new itineraries two days prior to the general public
- The ability to book cruise activities 105 days prior to sailing
- Early access to select port arrival times
- Private onboard reception
- Special discounts such as 10 percent off in the onboard shops
Platinum (10+ Cruises)
All Silver and Gold benefits, plus:
- The ability to book new itineraries three days prior to the general public
- The ability to book cruise activities 120 days prior to sailing
- Complimentary dinner at specialty restaurant Palo, which is an Italian restaurant/steakhouse on Disney Wish, and Italian restaurant on the four previous ships in the fleet
Castaway Club Login & FAQs
You can log into your Disney Cruise Line and Castaway Club account here.
What do you think about the Disney Castaway Club loyalty program?