Hercules won’t be the only one “going the distance” next summer as Disney Cruise Line announced their Summer 2020 itineraries which include a long-awaited (five years, to be exact) return to Greece, as well as five exciting new European destinations.
A “Magic”-al Tour of Europe
Departing from Rome, the Disney Magic will be venturing across the Meditteranean on three specialty sailings — one 12-night and two nine-night itineraries. Notable stops include Greek capital Athens; ancient Olympian city Katakolon; the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete; and a brand new port, Messina, Italy, where guests can explore Sicilian icons like the tallest active volcano in Europe and the city’s historic center. The third and final sailing of the trio will also be making a return to the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Following the Mediterranean and Greek Isles sailings, the ship will head over to northern Europe for tours of the Baltic, British Isles, and Norwegian fjords.
In addition to Messina, Italy, Magic’s grand tour of Europe will also be making brand-new stops in:
- Gdynia, Poland
- Nordfjordeid, Norway
- Plymouth, England
- Zeebrugge, Belgium
More Exciting Itineraries
The magic doesn’t stop in Europe. Residents of the U.S. can enjoy the “dream” and “fantasy” of the Caribbean, while residents of Canada can enjoy the “wonders” of Alaska.
Departing out of Vancouver, the Disney Wonder will be sailing seven-night itineraries across the beautiful landscapes of Alaska. Visiting ports such as Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, and Dawes Glacier, passengers can take in the breathtaking and stunning scenery of the last frontier, as well as special visits with Eskimo-outfitted Mickey and Minnie.
State-side, Floridian based ships Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy will be sailing several varying itineraries out of Port Canaveral, ranging from three-night Bahamian cruises to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises.
Bookings will be available for purchase starting on March 7, 2019.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience