[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI412DEC2116.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review, Group Shore Excursions, + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas, one of the largest ships in the world based in Port Everglades, Florida. Hear all about Ben’s seven-night Western Caribbean cruise.
Sheila from Cruising Excursions joins us to give us the benefits of booking group shore excursions. It turns out, booking a shore excursion with a group is cheaper than booking on your own.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival getting a new cruise ship
- Norwegian Cruise Line launching another $50 deposit sale
- Norwegian opening Cuba cruises up
- Carnival Liberty back at the Space Coast
- MSC Seaside counts down to Florida
- Ben's Pros and Cons of a Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom on Allure
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.