Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sheila from Cruising Excursions joins us to give us the benefits of booking group shore excursions. It turns out, booking a shore excursion with a group is cheaper than booking on your own.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival getting a new cruise ship
- Norwegian Cruise Line launching another $50 deposit sale
- Norwegian opening Cuba cruises up
- Carnival Liberty back at the Space Coast
- MSC Seaside counts down to Florida
- Ben’s Pros and Cons of a Boardwalk Balcony Stateroom on Allure
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.