[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_392_AUG_4_16.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]On this episode, Kathy gives us a review of Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas. She just returned from a seven-night Caribbean sailing on one of the world’s largest cruise ships. She has a comprehensive bow-to-stern review of this cruise ship, which is homeported in Port Everglades.
Sherry Kennedy joins us again with our weekly dose of cruise news:
- Carnival Live announcements
- Carnival names new ship
- More Margaritavilles at sea
- Royal Caribbean expands high-speed internet
- Another cruise line bans balcony smoking
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
Featured photo: Rennett Stowe on Flickr creative commons