Legend of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1995
- Size: 70,000
- Capacity: 2,076
- Itinerary: Australia/New Zealand, Asia, Mediterranean, and South Pacific
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: mini golf course, complimentary Park Café, aerial shows in the centrum, 1960s inspired R Bar, Adventure Ocean youth programming, Izumi Asian-fusion restaurant, and a poolside outdoor movie screen.
- Read More Legend of the Seas Articles Here
For the most part, one of Royal’s oldest ships Legend of the Seas lives in the South Pacific/Indian Ocean area. It’s recently received some new features to keep up with the times, and a few favorite amenities include a rock climbing wall, Chops Grille steakhouse, 8 bars and lounges, and the adults-only pool in the solarium.
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe