Carnival’s ship Mardi Gras is the cruise line’s third ship to feature a Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse restaurant, following Carnival Horizon and Panorama.
The venue on this ship, though, is a bit different. Instead of being a for-fee specialty restaurant, Mardi Gras’ Pig & Anchor is complimentary and features a smaller menu than previously seen on the other ships.
Here is the full menu at Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse | Brewhouse on Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras, complete with selections just for kids.
On the Smoker Aces section of the menu, guests can choose any three types of meat and any three sides to create their own custom meal.
- White – Blue Ribbon Chicken
- 18 Hour Brisket
- Smoked Port Butt
- House Cheddar Sausage
- St. Louis Ribs
- House Vegetable Pickles
- Crispy Onion Strings
- Carolina Slaw
- Mac Daddy Mac and Cheese
- Collard Greens
- BBQ Beans
- French Fries
- Green Beans and Bacon
All Time Favorites
- The Pig & Anchor Melt — pulled pork, sliced brisket, double pork belly bacon, smoked gouda, cheddar, pickles, and donkey sauce
- Maple & Chili Salmon — cedar planked and lightly smoked Atlantic salmon
- Sunday: BBQ Filet Mignon — 7 oz KC style whole roasted
- Monday: Smoked Cured Strip Steak — 10 oz center cut, chimichurri
- Tuesday: Double Down Sticky Pork Belly — whisky and honey glaze
- Wednesday: Ale & Brick Half Chicken — buttermilk ranch sauce
- Thursday: Char-Broiled Flat Iron — hot mustard
- Friday: Pork Chop — smoked & apple cider brined, sausage corn bread stuffing
- Saturday: Smoked Short Ribs — onion pepper gravy
These two menu items come with an uncharge.
- Broiled Lobster — warm lemon butter — $20
- Prime Time Prime Rib — Texas-inspired, generously rubbed, and slow-roasted — $14
These desserts are all served with vanilla ice cream and fresh whipped cream.
- Bourbon Banana Pie
- Apple Cobbler
- Mississippi Mud Pie
Kid’s menu items come with Mac Daddy Mac and Cheese and one other side.
- Jr. Ribs
- P&A Slider
- Chicken Sticks & Fries
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada
- MSC Bellissima’s Red Sea Deployment Extended
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 2: Enough About COVID, Let’s Have Fun
- Cruise News Today — September 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Updates Casino, Smoking Policies
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Oasis of the Seas Successfully Completes First Cruise From NYC Metro Area
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Caribbean Island Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 18 Months
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Final Impressions of Carnival’s Mardi Gras