Pinnacle Grill is Holland America’s steakhouse, located on every ship in the fleet. At dinnertime, it costs $39 per person. Kids ordering off the adult’s menu pay half price, or eat for free if ordering off the kids’ menu.
Below is the full Pinnacle Grill dinner menu. To see the Pinnacle Grill lunch menu, click here.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail: brandy horseradish cocktail sauce
- Steak Tartare: parsley, cornichon, capers, red onion
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes: cucumber, sweet chili-mustard
- Iceberg Wedge Salad: buttermilk dressing, gorgonzola, bacon, tomato, red onion, chives, toasted walnuts
- Forest Mushroom Soup: truffle oil, crème fraîche, scallion churro
- Lobster Bisque: crème fraîche, aged cognac
- Heart of Romaine Caesar Salad: parmesan, garlic croutons, anchovies
- Clothesline Candied Bacon: maple, black pepper, half sour pickles
- Ossetra Malossol Caviar: crème fraîche, buckwheat blini ($70)
- Beef Tenderloin with Lobster Dumplings: celery root purée, horseradish bordelaise sauce, lobster béamaise
- Petite Filet Mignon – 7 oz.
- Filet Mignon – 10 oz.
- New York Strip – 12 oz.
- Porterhouse – 18 oz.
- Tomahawk Bone-In Rib Eye – 36 oz. ($40)
Add a 5 oz. lobster tail to any of the above entrées for $10.
- 16 oz. USDA Prime Dry Aged Delmonico: shallot confit, watercress, aged balsamic vinegar ($15)
Sauces: shallot and red wine bordelaise, green peppercorn, béarnaise, mustard and cognac sauce
Chops & Classics
- Double-Cut 14 oz. Kurobuta Pork Chop: caramelized onions, Walla Walla apple pan jus
- Jidori Chicken Breast: crispy artichoke, cremini mushroom, chili caramel, roasted yellow beet
- Grilled Lamb Chops: controne bean purée, garlic chips
- Heirloom Tomato and Eggplant Tarte Tatin: pickled mustard seeds, pesto, arugula
- Braised Short Ribs with Mushroom Cavatappi: wild mushrooms, mushroom chips, truffle mousse
- Creamed Spinach
- Mashed Potatoes
- Asparagus with Hollandaise
- Baked Potato
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- French Fries
- Roasted Baby Beets with Blue Cheese
- Beecher’s Lobster Mac N’ Cheese ($10)
- Alaskan King Salmon: honey-lemon glaze, dill butter
- Baked Alaskan Halibut: porcini, panko, dilled leeks, champagne vinaigrette
- Seared Jumbo Scallops: parsnip chips, cauliflower risotto, pumpkin seed oil
- Alaskan King Crab Legs: chipotle aioli, sofrito, lemon-garlic butter ($18)
- 12 oz. Broiled Lobster with Corn and Bacon Crêpes: drawn butter, lemon ($20)
- Jacques Torres Chocolate Soufflé: vanilla Chantilly foam, crème anglaise
- Not-So-Classic Baked Alaska: Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream, Bing cherries jubilee
- Key Lime Pie: whipped cream
- Crème Brûlée: vanilla bean
- Ice Cream or Sorbet
- Assortment of International Cheeses
A variety of teas, coffees, ports, dessert wines, cognacs, and armagnacs are also available at Pinnacle Grill.
This article was originally published in November 2016. It was updated and republished in November 2022.