MSC Cruises has announced that sales for MSC Grandiosa‘s maiden voyage are now open for MSC Voyagers Club members through October 21. During this period, members will have the first pick of staterooms, as well as a special 5 percent discount on top of their 5 percent loyalty discount. Sales for the general public open on October 22, 2018.
When she launches in November 2019, Grandiosa will become the line’s new flagship, the biggest to be built by MSC Cruises. The mega ship is currently under construction in France, and will be the first of two Meraviglia-Plus class ships to launch. Grandiosa will be christened in Hamburg on November 9, and make her maiden voyage to Genoa through northern Europe and the Mediterranean. Guests can choose 10 or 13-night itineraries for the special sailing, disembarking in either Genoa or Marseille. After that, she will begin 7-night sailings in the Mediterranean beginning on November 23.
The massive vessel will be the third in the MSC fleet to feature two brand new shows from Cirque du Soleil at Sea, which will be original productions not seen anywhere else in the world. Other highlights include:
- The ship-within-a-ship area MSC Yacht Club, which offers an exclusive luxurious stay with amenities including the One Pool Deck, Top Sail lounge, a private restaurant, and 24-hour butler and concierge service
- 12 different dining venues to choose from, including a new restaurant concept on the promenade exclusively for MSC Aurea experience guests
- Family activities and entertainment, including the DOREMI Lab with new themes each day, the DOREMI Studio Lounge where kids can have fun with music, and more
- An authentic Balinese Spa with a large range of wellness and beauty treatments as well as hair and beauty salons and a thermal area
- A variety of entertainment options including a Broadway-style theater, casino, sportsplex, bowling lanes, a sports bar, F1 simulators, and a virtual gaming arcade
MSC Grandiosa will be the second ship to feature the first cruise digital assistant – the Zoe – designed to provide guests with information without having to leave their cabin. Available in seven languages, the service is the evolution of the digital program MSC For Me.
The ship’s seven-night Mediterranean itineraries will stop in six destinations: Genoa, Civitavecchia (Rome), Palermo, Valletta, Barcelona, and Marseille.
To learn more about Grandiosa, click here.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island