MSC Cruises has announced that their new upcoming ship MSC Grandiosa is now open for booking within the MSC Voyagers Club. For her inaugural season, the first Meraviglia-Plus generation ship will set sail in the western Mediterranean. Bookings for the public will open on March 19, 2018.
The new vessel will offer, among other features, two brand new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows created just for MSC Grandiosa guests. The partnership between MSC and Cirque du Soleil will result in a total of eight original shows available on the line’s four Meraviglia generation ships. Grandiosa is the third to feature the exclusive entertainment concept. Four other shows have already been created for MSC Meraviglia and Bellissima.
MSC Grandiosa will showcase an even larger Mediterranean-style promenade, the feature unique to Meraviglia and Meraviglia-plus prototypes. Serving as the social hub of the ship, the promenade features an array of shops and specialty restaurants, as well as a new bar and lounge, L’Atelier Bistrot, which will offer lounge seating with a stage and dance floor. Throughout the day and evening, the promenade will host surprise performances, including flash mobs and themed parties as well as projections on a 323 foot LED Sky screen.
When booking MSC Grandiosa over the initial, two-week booking period in addition to benefitting from being able to have the first pick of staterooms, Voyagers Club members will receive a special 5 percent early booking discount, in addition to the current 5 percent loyalty discount. All other guests will enjoy a 5 percent early booking discount until September 4, 2018. MSC Grandiosa will commence sailing from Genoa, Italy on November 16, 2019.
For more information, click here.
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras