Norwegian Cruise Line announced they are stopping the all-inclusive bar program on Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Sun, effective for voyages on or after September 7, 2019.
In 2015, the cruise line announced that both ships, Sun and Sky, would include open bars as part of the cruise fare for all guests 21 years and older.
Norwegian said in a statement, “Any guests sailing on Norwegian Sun and Sky after September 7, 2019 who booked a cruise which included Free Open Bar at time of purchase, will still be able to enjoy the unlimited open bar.”
Guests sailing the two ships may continue to enjoy unlimited open bar as well as complimentary specialty dining, shore excursion credits, free WiFi, the option to have friends and family sail free, and free or reduced airfare, through the brand’s ongoing Free at Sea program.
Norwegian Sun currently sails three- and four-night cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Bahamas. Norwegian Sky is based in Miami, Florida also sails three- and four-night voyages to the Bahamas.
Both ships were sailing to Havana, Cuba until the recent travel ban implemented earlier this month.
- Carnival Ship Damaged During Panama Canal Cruise [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Production Shows
- Carnival Will Homeport New Mega Cruise Ship in Miami
- Cruising Misty Fjords National Monument
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
Carnival Ship Damaged During Panama Canal Cruise [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
Carnival Will Homeport New Mega Cruise Ship in Miami