Royal Caribbean is sending one of their biggest ships, the 5,400-passenger Oasis of the Seas, to Europe in 2014 — but only for an abbreviated season. This follows an announcement earlier this month where eight Royal ships will be based in Europe next year.
Oasis of the Seas will depart on a 12-night Eastbound cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona on September 1, 2014 and a 14-night sailing from Rotterdam to Fort Lauderdale on October 14.
While in Europe Oasis of the Seas will offer two five-night Western Med sailings and a seven-night Barcelona to Rotterdam sailing.
While in Rotterdam, Oasis of the Seas, will go to Képpel Verolme shipyard for routine maintenance.
Bookings and detailed itineraries become available April 11.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises