Aside from its fantastic size, the first detail guests will notice on the Celebrity Eclipse is its sharp departure from typical cruise ship interior design. Gone are the fussy, gilded details of yore and in its place is a clean, sleek look that features a neutral color palette and plenty of warm natural light, giving the ship the ability to compete with the chicest hotels of Los Angeles and New York. Also, following the latest trend at sea, the ship will feature spa staterooms called AquaClass cabins that give guests unlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room, Persian Garden, and Blu. Plus, cruisers in these cabins will enjoy pampering extras like a menu of different pillows, VIP invitations to events, and more. All staterooms onboard the Celebrity Eclipse are larger than previous Celebrity ships and boast excellent standard amenities like LCD TVs, ship-wide wireless Internet, and more.
Celebrity have hired Blau & Associates, a company that has developed restaurants for an elite list of hotels like Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio, and the Ritz Carlton to name a few. The result of this partnership is the stunning new boutique restaurant named Blu. While the type of cuisine has yet to released, the eatery is sure to be the ultimate hot spot onboard and raise the standard of dining at sea.
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings