Aside from its fantastic size, the first detail guests will notice on the Celebrity Eclipse is its sharp departure from typical cruise ship interior design. Gone are the fussy, gilded details of yore and in its place is a clean, sleek look that features a neutral color palette and plenty of warm natural light, giving the ship the ability to compete with the chicest hotels of Los Angeles and New York. Also, following the latest trend at sea, the ship will feature spa staterooms called AquaClass cabins that give guests unlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room, Persian Garden, and Blu. Plus, cruisers in these cabins will enjoy pampering extras like a menu of different pillows, VIP invitations to events, and more. All staterooms onboard the Celebrity Eclipse are larger than previous Celebrity ships and boast excellent standard amenities like LCD TVs, ship-wide wireless Internet, and more.
Celebrity have hired Blau & Associates, a company that has developed restaurants for an elite list of hotels like Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio, and the Ritz Carlton to name a few. The result of this partnership is the stunning new boutique restaurant named Blu. While the type of cuisine has yet to released, the eatery is sure to be the ultimate hot spot onboard and raise the standard of dining at sea.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020
- Disney’s First Cruise Ship Returns to Port Canaveral
- Believe It or Not, Cruisers Have a Lot to Be Thankful For
- 2020 Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs [PHOTOS]
- Unsinkable: The Cruise Industry Is Coming Back To Life
- Viking Cruises Taps Retired Vice Admiral as Chief Health Officer
- Cruise Ship Beached At Turkish Scrapyard [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Plan to Get The World Sailing Again
- Carnival Captain Shares Journey Back To Cruise Ship [PHOTOS]
- MSC Receives Japan’s Approval to Cruise, Adjusts Ship Itinerary