Princess Cruises has announced its most expansive Americas schedule ever, with 47 itineraries across 214 departures from seven North American homeports.
Highlights of the schedule include:
Hawaii and Tahiti
Ships: Crown, Diamond, Discovery, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire Princess
- 17 destinations, including four Hawaiian islands and six South Pacific islands
- 18 departures on five itineraries, ranging from 15 to 32 days, sailing from LA, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver:
- Discovery Princess will operate two 15-day Hawaii cruises — the vessel’s first time to Hawaii — featuring overnight stays in Honolulu
- Sapphire Princess offers a new 32-day South Pacific Islands & Hawaii itinerary on two cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles, including Fiji for the first time, and “More Ashore” late-night stays in Honolulu and Tahiti.
Ships: Caribbean, Emerald, Enchanted, Island, Regal, Ruby, and Sky Princess
- 126 departures on 18 itineraries, ranging from 5 to 21 days, sailing roundtrip from Port Everglades and Galveston
- 25 Caribbean islands, including Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and Princess’ private resort Princess Cays
- “More Ashore” late-night stays in Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas on select itineraries
MORE: Carnival Cruise Line Will Soon Reopen Popular Specialty Restaurant
Ships: Crown, Diamond, and Discovery Princess
- 8 destinations, including Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, La Paz, and Loreto
- 24 departures on five unique itineraries, from 5 to 10 days, sailing from Los Angeles and San Francisco:
- Discovery Princess returns to the west coast, offering five to seven-day Mexico cruises from Los Angeles and a special 10-day Mexican Riviera with Total Solar Eclipse, roundtrip from LA, including a port call in Mazatlán on the day of the eclipse (April 8, 2024)
- Crown Princess sails 10-day Mexican Riviera cruises from San Francisco
- Diamond Princess sails a 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez cruises from LA
- “More Ashore” overnight stays in Cabo San Lucas are featured on every five-day Cabo an Lucas Getaway cruise.
Ships: Crown, Discovery, Grand, Ruby, and Sapphire Princess
- 11 destinations in three countries, including five ports in California: Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Monterey, Catalina Island, and San Diego
- 25 total departures on 13 unique itineraries from 3 to 11 days, sailing from LA, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver:
- Discovery Princess returns for her west coast season, operating roundtrip California Coast voyages from LA.
- Crown Princess returns, sailing the California and Pacific Northwest coasts with five and seven-day sailings from San Francisco
- Sapphire Princess will offer one roundtrip 11-day California Coast cruise from Vancouver
- Select itineraries feature “More Ashore” late-night stays in San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver
Ships: Emerald, Island, and Ruby Princess
- Two ways to see the Panama Canal: Roundtrip from Port Everglades (partial transit) or ocean-to-ocean (full transit) between Port Everglades and LA or San Francisco
- 18 destinations, including Falmouth, Fuerte Amador (Panama), Cartagena, and Puntarenas (Costa Rica)
- 23 departures on six itineraries, ranging from 10 to 15 days
READ NEXT: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises Lift COVID-19 Testing on Sailings 5 Nights or Less