Princess Cruises has announced a brand-new summer of voyages roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023. It will be the line’s first summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast, with Emerald Princess operating five to 16-day voyages between May and August of next year.
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 24, 2023, and July 29, 2023
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 4, 2023, June 1, 2023, July 6, 2023, and August 5, 2023.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 20, 2023, June 17, 2023, and July 22, 2023.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date: May 27, 2023.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure date: July 1, 2023.
The 3,080-passenger Emerald Princess features nearly 700 balcony staterooms, as well as The Salty Dog Gastropub, Discovery at SEA programming, Movies Under the Stars, the Lotus Spa, Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria, and Crown Grill steakhouse.
Bookings for these voyages are open today. A special launch week offer includes $1 deposits and $50 in onboard credit per person when booked by July 19, 2022. This offer is available to those in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Emerald Princess is a Princess MedallionClass cruise ship, which is centered around a quarter-sized, wearable device called the Medallion. It can be used to locate friends and family onboard, unlock the cabin door, utilize contactless payment, and get food and beverages delivered to wherever a guest is on the ship.