Princess Cruises has launched its 2020 “wave season” cruise promotion – and it’s a good one. So good, in fact, they’re calling it the Best. Sale. Ever.
For all bookings now through February 29, 2020, for all cruises 3 nights or longer sailing April 2020 and beyond (excluding full world cruises and grand voyages), Princess will include these amenities when you book the Best. Sale. Ever rate:
- Premier Beverage Package (including gratuities)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Prepaid Gratuities
The offers are valid for all guests (including third and fourth passengers) in any stateroom category, and represent a value of over $95 per night. Lower “Princess Saver” fares may be available.
With this sale, Princess is joining a growing trend in the industry – higher, more inclusive fares alongside lower, less-flexible cruise-only fares.
Norwegian started the ball rolling several years ago with their Free at Sea promotion, MSC Cruises introduced the Bella, Fantastica and Aurea experiences, and Celebrity Cruises jumped aboard with their Go Big, Go Better Go Best promo (now Sail, Sail Plus, Sail Best).
Now, it’s Princess Cruises’ turn.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]