Commuters in NYC and the tri-state area seeing a new look when boarding the subway for their daily commute.
Passengers riding the 42nd S line in Manhattan that goes between Times Square and Grand Central Station will experience Royal Caribbean branded subway cars (right). The cars are wrapped inside and out reflecting the cruise experience, stage shows, and entertainment options that Royal Caribbean offers their passengers.
Royal Caribbean has two ships home-ported in the Northeast, Explorer of the Seas in Bayonne, NJ and Enchantment of the Seas in Baltimore, MD.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]