Princess Cruises has announced its schedule of 2023 Canada and New England cruises and cruisetours, which are now open for booking.
The line’s Canada and New England season will include 16 departures from New York City, Québec City, and Fort Lauderdale. Five different itineraries will be offered on two MedallionClass ships — Regal Princess and Caribbean Princess.
Canada & New England — 7 Days: Regal Princess will sail roundtrip from New York City, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, and Halifax. Dates: September 16, 23, and 30 and October 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2023
Classic Canada & New England — 10 Days: Caribbean Princess will sail from New York City to Québec (with an overnight stay there), calling in Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, and Charlottetown. Dates: August 30, September 19, and October 9, 2023
Classic Canada & New England — 10 Days: Caribbean Princess will sail from Québec (with an overnight stay) to New York City, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, and Boston. Dates: August 4 and September 9 and 29, 2023
Canada & Colonial America — 13 Days: Caribbean Princess will cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Québec (with an overnight stay there) visiting Norfolk, New York City, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, and Sydney. Date: July 22, 2023
Canada & Colonial American — 12 Days: Caribbean Princess will sail from Québec (with an overnight stay) to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Halifax, Portland, Boston, Newport, and New York City. Date: October 19, 2023
Greenland & Canada — 16 Days: Caribbean Princess will sail roundtrip from New York City, stopping in Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qagortoq, Nanortalik, and Saint John. Date: August 14, 2023
Those who want to spend more time exploring historic cities and monuments can take one of two in-depth Cruisetours, combining a 2023 cruise with multiple days on land.
- Historic America Cruisetour: With seven nights on land, guests visit U.S. Capital Washington D.C., Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia, and the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- The Maple Explorer Cruisetour: This cruisetour brings guests to massive Niagara Falls, cities like the capital of Ottawa, and French-flavored Montréal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, stunning cathedrals, and the historic 19th central Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Both Regal and Caribbean Princess offer MedallionNet, which is among the best wifi at sea. Passengers can stream movies and music, connect to social media, and even video chat easily from anywhere on the ship.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special Captain’s Circle Launch Discount when they book by October 31, 2021. The offer may be combined with launch and group promotions.
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada