Two Princess Cruises vessels are restarting voyages this week, marking a total of 12 vessels and 80 percent of the fleet back in passenger service.
Royal Princess departed from Vancouver on Monday, May 2 for the start of its “Voyage of the Glaciers” Alaska season. Crown Princess is scheduled to depart Seattle on Saturday, May 7 for a summer season of Alaska Inside Passage cruises.
Sailing the cruise line’s top-rated “Voyage of the Glaciers” itinerary, Royal Princess departs on back-to-back northbound and southbound cruises from Vancouver and Whittier.
Each sailing includes two days of glacier viewing, featuring Glacier Bay National Park, plus Hubbard Glacier (southbound) or College Fjord (northbound). Port visits include Juneau, Ketchikan, and Skagway.
These cruises can be combined with one of Princess’ 20 cruisetours, which feature a land tour visiting Denali National Park and Princess Wilderness Lodges.
Departing on Saturdays from Seattle, Crown Princess is scheduled to depart on 19, seven-night Inside Passage voyages to Alaska through September 10.
The ship will then move to Los Angeles for a season of California Coast and Hawaii cruises.
MORE: Cunard Announces 2023-24 Schedule, Maiden Voyages on New Cruise Ship
Princess’ Full Return to Service
Princess’ fleet of 15 ships are all scheduled to be back in service by the end of September. The line’s restart, in chronological order, has been:
- Majestic Princess: Sailing since July 25, 2021 — Alaska, California Coast, Mexico
- Regal Princess: Sailing since July 31, 2021 — Caribbean, Europe
- Sky Princess: Sailing since August 31, 2021 — Caribbean, Europe
- Grand Princess: Sailing since September 25, 2021 — California Coast, Hawaii, Mexico
- Emerald Princess: Sailing since October 15, 2021 — Panama Canal, Europe
- Ruby Princess: Sailing since October 31, 2021 — California Coast, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal
- Enchanted Princess: Inaugural season began November 10, 2021 — Caribbean, Europe
- Caribbean Princess: Sailing since November 28, 2021 — Caribbean, Panama Canal
- Discovery Princess: Inaugural season began March 27, 2022 — California Coast, Mexico, Alaska
- Island Princess: Sailing since April 27, 2022 — Panama Canal, Europe
- Royal Princess: Sailing since May 2, 2022 — Alaska
Princess’ future restart is scheduled to be:
- Crown Princess: Returning May 7, 2022 — Alaska
- Coral Princess: Returning June 16, 2022 — Australia
- Diamond Princess: Returning September 1, 2022 — California Coast, Mexico
- Sapphire Princess: Returning September 24, 2022 — California Coast, Hawaii, Mexico
RELATED: Tenth Princess Cruises Ship Resumes Sailings In Port Everglades