We know, we know. Carnival Triumph is about to undergo a massive-sized dry dock next year, and emerge as a shiny ship with a dazzling new name: Carnival Sunrise.
Whether you’re one of the lucky guests that gets to sail her before she is remodeled and are looking for a comprehensive tour of the ship, or you are just curious about the vessel as she currently stands (ahem, I mean floats), this tour will cover all of the areas you may be wondering about. It was filmed in August 2018.
Areas covered in the video tour include the following: the atrium, casino, promenade, comedy club, piano bar, lido deck (including bars and eateries), swimming pools, spa, multiple main dining rooms, nightclub, theater, the onboard shops, sports bar, sports area, arcade, dance club, kid’s clubs, buffet, and more.
We hope you enjoy our Carnival Triumph video tour!
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island