Virgin Voyages’ second ship, Valiant Lady, is currently scheduled to debut in May 2021. After sailing an initial summer season in the Mediterranean, she will head across the Atlantic to debut longer Caribbean voyages for the cruise line.
Currently under construction at Fincantieri shipyard in Italy, Valiant Lady will operate a 15-night transatlantic cruise from Barcelona to Miami on October 24, 2021. This voyage will stop in Ibiza, Malaga, and Cadiz, Spain, as well as Funchal, Madeira.
From Miami, she will sail six and eight-night Caribbean voyages through the winter. The six-night Western Caribbean Charm itinerary will stop in Roatán, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; and The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas. These cruises start at $1,325 per person.
The eight-night Eastern Caribbean Antilles itinerary will stop in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Croix, USVI; and The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas. These cruises start at $1,725 per person.
On May 1, 2022, Valiant Lady will head back to the Mediterranean on a 14-night transatlantic voyage to Barcelona. This cruise will stop at The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas; Lisbon, Portugal, and Cadiz, Spain.
From May to October 2021 and May to October 2022, the ship will sail an assortment of seven-night Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona starting at $1,050 per person.
Based on what we know right now, Valiant Lady will be nearly identical to Virgin Voyages’ first and only existing ship so far, Scarlet Lady. Virgin Voyages includes many amenities in the cruise fare that other lines don’t, such as WiFi, all specialty restaurants, gratuities, and nonalcoholic beverages (such as soda, juices, and drip coffees).
The cruise line’s first ship, Scarlet Lady, was taken out of service in March because of the cruise industry shutdown. This happened just weeks before her first revenue sailing.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
18 New Cruise Ships Debuting in 2022
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Cruising Is Back… And So Are The Petty Complaints
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Lines Say Guests With Mixed Vaccines Aren’t Fully Vaccinated
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Says Over Half Its Cruise Ship Fleet Will Sail by Fall