Virgin Voyages’ second ship, Valiant Lady, is currently scheduled to debut in May 2021. After sailing an initial summer season in the Mediterranean, she will head across the Atlantic to debut longer Caribbean voyages for the cruise line.
Currently under construction at Fincantieri shipyard in Italy, Valiant Lady will operate a 15-night transatlantic cruise from Barcelona to Miami on October 24, 2021. This voyage will stop in Ibiza, Malaga, and Cadiz, Spain, as well as Funchal, Madeira.
From Miami, she will sail six and eight-night Caribbean voyages through the winter. The six-night Western Caribbean Charm itinerary will stop in Roatán, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; and The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas. These cruises start at $1,325 per person.
The eight-night Eastern Caribbean Antilles itinerary will stop in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Croix, USVI; and The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas. These cruises start at $1,725 per person.
On May 1, 2022, Valiant Lady will head back to the Mediterranean on a 14-night transatlantic voyage to Barcelona. This cruise will stop at The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas; Lisbon, Portugal, and Cadiz, Spain.
From May to October 2021 and May to October 2022, the ship will sail an assortment of seven-night Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona starting at $1,050 per person.
Based on what we know right now, Valiant Lady will be nearly identical to Virgin Voyages’ first and only existing ship so far, Scarlet Lady. Virgin Voyages includes many amenities in the cruise fare that other lines don’t, such as WiFi, all specialty restaurants, gratuities, and nonalcoholic beverages (such as soda, juices, and drip coffees).
The cruise line’s first ship, Scarlet Lady, was taken out of service in March because of the cruise industry shutdown. This happened just weeks before her first revenue sailing.
- The Rule Change That Could Save Alaska’s 2021 Cruise Season
- Royal Caribbean Makes Changes to Winter 2021/2022 Cruise Schedule
- Impressive Timelapse of New Cruise Ship Being Built [VIDEO]
- Kicked Off Ship: Cruiser Who Ignored Excursion Rules Sent Packing
- Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing
- Travel During A Pandemic: Visiting Disney Springs
- Cruise Podcast: How To Buy A Room On A Cruise Ship + News
- 21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
- New Cruise Ship Will Literally Change the Air You Breathe
- First Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship to Sail Gives Glimpse of New Normal
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship to Sail Gives Glimpse of New Normal
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Sea Of Plenty: Six Holland America Ships Offer 2021 Alaska Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing